Mr. Chen living next door to us has a habit of drinking. The best present to him, of course, is wine, Now his eldest son brought him a bottle of Mao Tai. He was glad and stared at it for some time, then wrote “105” on the corner of the trademark with a pencil, meaning he had already drunk 105 bottles of the famous wine. Two days later a stranger came. He offered to pay 5 yuan for the empty Mao Tai bottle. Mr. Chen was pleased and sold it. Several weeks later, his second son brought him another bottle of Mao Tai. While examining and enjoying it, he was suddenly terrified—he found “105”—the very mark on it.
71. The story is mainly about _______.
A. two sons of Mr. Chen’s B. wine, the best present
C. the secret of “105” D. an empty bottle worth 5 yuan
72. The story tells that the stranger was a man who _______.
A. took back empties B. produced famous wine
C. promoted (促进) the sale of Mao Tai D. knew how to meet people’s needs
73. Mr. Chen sold his empty Mao Tai bottle because ________.
he had already numbered it “105”
he knew his second son would bring him another
the price offered was high enough
he hoped the bottle could be used again
74. When examining and enjoying the wine sent by his second son, Mr. Chen was terrified because he found _______.
A. the wine was mixed with water B. he should have marked it “106”
C. the wine had exceeded (超出) the time limit D. his second son had been cheated
75. According to the story, who do you say learned a lesson?
A. The stranger B. Mr. Chen C. His neighbour D. Mr. Chen’s eldest son
版权保护: 本文由 杭州成考网提供，转载请保留链接: 2021年浙江成考专升本英语模拟试题(7)