41. It was _______ who helped Tom out when he was in trouble.
A. I B. me C. us D. ours
42. The leaves of many trees turn ______ in autumn.
A. to red D. red C. to be red D. into red
43.—Will you go to the museum tomorrow?
—Yes, I will go _______ it’s windy.
A. since B. as though C. if D. even though
44. Mary used to stay up until far into the night, ______?
A. didn’t she B. usedn’t she C. does she D. Both A& B.
45. It is very kind ______ you to supply us _______ so much information.
A. for…with B. for…in C. of…with D. of…in
46. Five minutes earlier, _______ we could have caught the last train.
A. of B. but C. and D. so
47. Many a boy and many a girl _______ it since then.
A. have seen B. has seen C. has been seeing D. had seen
48. I regretted _______ the days when I _______ hard at school.
A. wasting…must have worked B. having wasted…should have worked
C. to waste…could work D. to have wasted…would work
49. He’s sure you’ll pass the examination, _______?
A. isn’t he B. do you C. won’t you D. hasn’t he
50. With ______, the man had to go out of his hiding place.
A. his food ran out B. his food running out
C. him running out D. his food run out
版权保护: 本文由 浙大成考报名网提供，转载请保留链接: 2021年浙江成考专升本英语模拟试题(3)