21.—Would you please go out for a walk with us?
—______, but I’m very busy now.
A. Of course not B. I’d like to C. That’s all right D. That’s right
22.—Can I get you a cup of tea?
A. That’s very nice of you B. With pleasure
C. You can, please D. Thank you for the tea
23.—When can I call on you, afternoon or evening?
—________. I’ll be at home all the time.
A. Any B. Either C. Both D. Neither
24.—Has anyone seen my glasses?
A. Here it is B. It is here C. Here are they D. Here they are
25.—May I use your phone?
A. No, I don’t mind B. Yes, you do it
C. Yes, my pleasure D. I’m afraid not
26. He is much more _______ a German
A. like to be B. liking to be C. likely to be D. likely
27. I had a new tap _______ the day before yesterday.
A. fix B. fixing C. to be fixed D. fixed
28. We couldn’t eat at a restaurant because _______ of us had _______ money on us.
A. all…no B. any…no C. none…any D. no one…any
29. Have you any rooms _______? We’ll stay here for only two days.
A. to spare B. to spend C. to take D. to borrow
30. I was so ______ moved by his words that I couldn’t fall asleep ______ into the night.
A. deep…deeply B. deep…deep C. deeply…deeply D. deeply…deep
31. The crowd cheered ______ the sight of the honoured guests’ motorcade.
A. at B. on C. as soon as D. in
32. He’s a new comer. So we try to be as _______ to him as we could.
A. friend B. friends C. friendly D. good friends
33. She had a good time last night, _______?
A. hadn’t she B. had she C. didn’t she D. did she
34. Don’t _______ the child, it will frighten him.
A. call at B. laugh at C. shout to D. shout at
—He is a tall young man with blue eyes and broad shoulders.
A. What is he like B. What does he look like
C. What does he like D. How is he
36. She no longer talked and laughed _______ she used to.
A. like B. as though C. as D. just as
37. I don’t know why _______ late for class.
A. you are B. are you C. are you being D. being you are
38. As both dictionaries were good, he said he would take _______.
A. any of them B. all of them C. either of them D. either ones
39. _______ of them knows much English.
A. No B. None C. Both D. Not all
40. Will you ______ the book Tom Sawyer ______ him if he wants to _____ it _____ you?
A. lend…to…borrow…from B. lend…to…borrow…of
C. borrow…to…lend…from D. lend…for…borrow…of
版权保护: 本文由 浙大成考报名网提供，转载请保留链接: 2021年浙江成考专升本英语模拟试题(2)