41. I am very _______ to you for your help.
A. grateful B. agreeable C. pleased D. thanks
42. You _______ go now. It‘s very late.
A. had rather B. prefer to C. had better D. would rather
43. If I were you， I would take it easy， _______ is no need to be nervous.
A. it B. this C. there D. which
44. Why not _______ me earlier?
A. to tell B. tell C. telling D. told
45. Joe‘s handwriting is ________ Mary’s.
A. more better B. as well as C. much better than D. more better than
46. The experiment _______ the discovery of a cure for cancer.
A. happened to B. led up C. resulted in D. set up
47. To produce one pound of honey， a colony of bees must fly a distance _______ to twice around the world.
A. similar B. equal C. compared D. corresponding
48. I did not mean ____ anything， but those apples looked so good I couldn‘t resist ___one.
A. to eat…trying B. to eat…to trying C. eating…to try D. eating…to trying
49. I had hardly sat down _______ he stepped in.
A. when B. that C. until D. after
50. In his time he enjoyed a reputation _______.
A. as great as Mozart， if not greater than B. as great as， if not greater than， Mozart
C. as great， if not greater， as Mozart D. greater， if not as great as Mozart
版权保护: 本文由 杭州成考网提供，转载请保留链接: 浙江成考高起点英语模拟试题(5)