21. Please ______ me at the station on time.
A. meeting B. to meet C. meet D. met
22. _______ “hello”， he reached out his hand.
A. Said B. Saying C. To say D. Say
23. People are more _______ to spend money on goods with an attractive look than those without.
A. attracted B. tempted C. persuaded D. tended
24. It was ______ he saw the doctor coming out of the emergeney room with an expression as grave as a judge _______ he realized the seriousness of his wife‘s illness.
A. not until…that B. after…when C. until…then D. before…that
25. Please telephone me half an hour _______.
A. in charge B. in advance C. in time D. in front
26. Both Mary and Ellen， as well as Jan， _______ studying Chinese History.
A. are B. is C. are being D. is being
27. I‘d like to _______ him to you for the job. He is a very clever and industrious boy.
A. refer B. suggest C. recommend D. propose
28. It ______ that 200 people died and over 5，000 lost their shelters after the flood.
A. reported B. reports C. has been reported D. has reported
29. He was asked to speak louder ______ all the other students in the classroom could hear him.
A. as B. so as to C. so that D. so as
30. His report on the space exploration was really ________.
A. exciting B. excited C. excitement D. excitedly
版权保护: 本文由 杭州成考网提供，转载请保留链接: 浙江成考高起点英语模拟试题(3)