There are 40 incomplete sentences in this section. For each sentence there are four choices marked A， B， C and D. Choose one answer that best completes the sentence and blacken the corresponding letter on the Answer Sheet.
11. Today is Jenny‘s wedding day. She _______ to Thomas.
A. just has got married B. has just married
C. was just married D. has just got married
12. Every officer and every soldier _______ obey the rules.
A. had to B. have to C. has to D. must have to
13. Rarely _______ so difficult a problem.
A. she could have faced with B. could have she faced with
C. she could have been faced with D. could she have been faced with
14. ______ a dog on the road， the car stopped.
A. Having seen B. On seeing C. The driver seeing D. Seeing
15. I asked my teacher _______.
A. what courses should I take B. should I take what courses
C. I should take what courses D. what courses I should take
16. Comrade Li promised to help us and he said he would come ______.
A. right away B. all at once C. all of a sudden D. all right
17. There aren‘t many pandas ________ in the world today.
A. alive B. living C. lively D. lived
18. Such electron tubes ________ in a radio set are also found in a TV set.
A. that we use B. as we use C. as we use them D. that we use them
19. It _______ to me that he was jealous.
A. happened B. took C. occurred D. felt
20. One of the requirements for a fire is that the material ______ to its burning temperature.
A. were heated B. must be heated C. is heated D. be heated
版权保护: 本文由 浙大成考报名网提供，转载请保留链接: 浙江成考高起点英语模拟试题(2)